Feb 20 - Feb 25


Rudy likes to help me make the bed.


Best. Lunch. Ever. Yes, even better than the leftovers from last week.  My office has a catered lunch every Monday, and today was "Southern/Creole Food." Chicken-fried steak, cornbread, mac and cheese, shrimp and sausage jambalaya, and purple potato salad. As my British co-worker noted, "Southern food doesn't look too pretty, but it sure is tasty!"



A nice tableau.



Just because Easter isn't for another two months doesn't mean I can't enjoy Easter-colored peanut butter M&Ms.


Happy hour with the kickball team. Someone had the munchies and ordered s'mores. Open flame + drunk people = maybe not a great idea.


Quite the week for good lunches. My boss and a few co-workers and I drove all the way to Jersey City to eat at Taqueria. I still love Taco Truck the best, but this was definitely excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment