Oct 13 - Oct 16


Engagement week part two. Finally got to eat at ABBA. It's sort of Thai-meets-Cape-Cod food. I got the shrimp and lobster pad thai and it was AMAZING. Good enough that I'm sharing the picture even though it's pretty low-quality.


Gotta love the decor in the bathroom at the Woodshed. 


Wellfleet OysterFest! Note our new friend who photobombed in the background :) Also note my ring on my middle finger, because it turns out I am not a size 6 like I always thought, but more light a tight size 5. I didn't get it resized until I got back home, so I wore it on my middle finger until then.

 

Last morning = breakfast at the Brewster Coffee Shop. Colin doesn't ever look at the menu, since he always orders the same thin: cranberry blueberry pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment