Goal 3 Update: April & May

Tons of progress on my 27 beers list (my favorite goal). This is also one of the goals that I constantly forget to take pictures of, so while I've proably already accomplished 27 different beers, I've only managed to document 17.


A visit to the Brooklyn Brewery helped me cross off nine beers in one day! I had one of everything except the Blast. The Weisse and the Ama Bionda were delicious, and the Oishi was my least favorite.


The office happy hour is always a good source for random beers that I wouldn't otherwise try, like this giant can of Sapporo and this Flying Dog IPA. I don't really go for IPAs but this Belgian style wasn't too bad.


We finally installed the bottle opener that I gave Colin for Christmas two years ago. There's something about a wall-mount that just makes opening bottles more fun.  This beer came from our beers-of-the-month box, a Christmas gift from Caitlin & Lauren.

 
A Memorial Day tradition: Labatt! We spend every Memorial Day weekend in my Mom's hometown of Lewiston, NY with all of our extendended family. It's right across the river from Canada, near Niagara Falls, so my family tends to drink a lot of Canadian beers.




 On Sunday nights, you can usually find us having pizza at Dozzino. Great food and BYOB! Colin snagged this liter beer from the specialty beer store in Jersey City, and it was DELICIOUS!




3. Drink 27 kinds of beer | Progress: 17/27.   Brooklyn Beer x9, Sapporo, Raging Bitch, Indian River Shoal Draft, Labatt, White Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment